Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Raventrick

re: SRC Debrief

Great points everyone. I continue to be amazed at the high level of commitment and preparation from all of you. The concert was an incredible success and I think the thinness of the crowd was largely due to the late hour. I think Rho's call to wrap things up early was appropriate considering the size of the crowd. It is fun and it should continue to be so!

Briallan
Officer

To maybe wrap this up at least for now, I just wanted to share some mail I got from Kiralynn after the show:

"Thank you again for performing at the Spring Racing Carnival.  The music was amazing and I heard many positive comments.  People were quite impressed!  I hope that the Remediators will be willing to perform at future events.  After Weatherstock, we'll start working on the Windy Acres Ranch schedule for the next year.  If you have any ideas for events you would like to see us host, feel free to let us know."

Ehn Farad

Awesome. It was certainly a fun event! I'm hoping to do more Sore Thumbs stuff down the road as well.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: