Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Briallan
Officer

re: Online Games MOOC: New cohort starts July 7th

Glad you are excited! No, people don't need to sign up for the course to help. Some of us will be active in the course forums and watch the course progress, and we will communicate with everyone via this website, MOTD, kinmail and the coursera chat channel what sort of course-related events the kinship is doing. And, we will encourage the new students to use the coursera chat channel, so you can also help just by checking the channel traffic and see if anyone is asking questions or would like help doing something.

Aldynwe

Awesome. I'll have to remember to let my brothers know that I'll need the gaming computer quite a bit. I finally have an excuse to steal it from them. :{D

Ice Weasel

There was a Cheeryble sighting last night.  I don't see Courserrim Kin-Chat, but he did broadcast a "hello" on the open Courserrim channel. Looked like he was up at the Hobnanagan fields for a while.  

Exciting to see him again!

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Duiloras

I went ahead and signed up for the course again. Last time around, I wimped out on the final game design and just described what I might do, but this time I'm thinking of building something.

Keep in mind that it's free and nobody will lash you with a wet dishrag if you don't finish the course.

I intend to "lurk" on the forums and provide help in small doses as it is requested. I know when I was starting out I only wanted a little hint, then some time to get confused again, then another little hint...so this time I'm going to hang around and wait for the questions that trickle in every 15 minutes or so. :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: