Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashigaru Trecalia

re: Ost Dunhoth

Someone in KWL recently mentioned Ost Dunhoth...bearing in mind that the level scales (so minimum level is only L65), is there any interest in this?

Lindalosse is interested, and I know Bredhe is as well.

Ashigaru Trecalia

Would July 6 (a Sunday) work for anyone? Bria, if you can actively inquire amongst your cadre? EDIT: I assume the KWL player who said the 7th was a Sunday just had the calendar wrong. The 7th is a Monday.

Yes, I will check ... we don't have anything scheduled for that date, so it's just a matter of what individuals can make it.

For starters, I can go that day, and my only character in that range is currently 66, and prolly won't be much higher than that by July 6.

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Ehn Farad

I would love to participate. My RK should be up there by then. She's just getting her first proper (i.e. non-junk) LIs sorted out - what would you think she would be most useful in, heals or DPS? I kind of prefer DPS, but if you think that heals would be more useful I can build her a suitable LI.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: