Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Coursehood and Kin Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirubea

re: Jewelry in kin chest

I put several pieces of lower level jewelry in the kin chest. It's now full... :(

Whenever there is room, I have about a dozen more pieces of low-mid level to put in for people! Or if you need something let me know and if I've got it I'll mail it to you directly.

~Miruwyn

Briallan
Officer

re: Jewelry in kin chest

Thanks everyone for filling up the chest with useful items for the expected newcomers! I have TEMPORARILY moved the 45-50 level items and lootboxes into Linebras's (our banker) inventory, which freed up about 30 slots of space -- I will replace these items back in the kinchest at some later point ... in the meantime, let me know if anyone needs items in this range, and I can pass them along to you.

As you add items for new players to the kinchest, please take a look at what is already in there ... we don't want all weapons, or all armor, but a mix of useful items ... as newer players take items out of the kinchest, we can add more.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Coursehood and Kin Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: