Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whackabot1
Officer

re: Advanced Group Instances

Hello,

Highly interested in constituting an over-levelled group of mains (or what you consider to be a main char/alt) for small, medium and large fellowship instance running. 

Last night Bredhe and Panphidren (myself) ran the Library and school at Tham Mirdain. (Along with a 97 hunter) We are looking at doing this regularly and I would like to get an eventual group of lvl 100 players to run 12-man instances like Helegrod. Over-levels makes it go a bit faster and smoothly.

If you know of instances that you would like to do, well please list them in this thread.

Whackabot

Panphidren, Dwothgi, Barenglor, Torgovund

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Whackabot1
Officer

Fortunately, plans are subject change.....besides, Pan is only 80 1/2 currently...... and there are lots of small and medium fellowship possibilities. :)

Briallan
Officer

My highest character is only 69, but I would be interested in any group quests/raids that my character would not be too underlevel for. Also, from my experience, you can often pick up 2-4 people on the spur of the moment, but it's harder to get together a large group of people without scheduling something  ... and if you schedule something, we could prolly get some of our friends and allies from other kins to come along (KWL has a lot of players with characters near or at level cap).

Ashigaru Trecalia

If you're describing characters at or over 75, and you have the Rise of Isengard instances, I'm quite familiar with the 3-mans (Pits of Isengard, Fangorn's Edge, Dargnakh Unleashed) and the 6-man (The Foundry)

Ideally, over 75....Pan made it to 81 last night. However, the main idea is to just have a fairly solid raiding group. I just thought that over-levelled would be cool and to increase the likelihood of survival. Any other ideas along those lines? Also, what party instances are the most desired? We've done a few and I would like to do more. :)

Whackabot1
Officer

Bri, as far as future scheduling, I would like to do some that are more for the West Coast players. A new kin member made a comment concerning that last night.

Briallan
Officer

Yes, I agree, we shouldn't leave west coast players out  :) We have grown into a community that has worldwide membership, and I have been trying to schedule things at various times so that people from all over can attend at least one session (the chicken runs this week, for example, are scheduled at a time that at least one of them should work for you no matter where in the world you live).

For example:

Weekend afternoons (server time) often work for US West Coast, US East Coast and Europe (I live on the West Coast, for example, and I attend them, though it means late morning for me...).

Friday evenings (server time) often work for US West Coast, US East Coast and our kin in the Far East and Australia (it would be Saturday morning in Australia).

If there is anyone who has been frustrated by not being able to attend events that we've scheduled, please respond somewhere on the website, talk to officers, or send me a PM, and we will see if there's a way we can fix that!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: