View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jestro/Pinestro/knifesedge
Officer

re: Postcards for Josh

A gamer friend of mine here in the UK has a 7 year old son who was diagnosed with Leukemia earlier this year. He's an incredible boy and is taking everything in his stride. He himself is a gamer, a huge Minecraft fan.

He was sent some homework from school for this summer, to bring a postcard from his summer holiday, but because of his illness, he won't be travelling, so instead his parents have set up a Facebook page to ask people from around the world to send him a postcard. They're making a map of the world and charting where all the postcards come from, for him to hand in as his homework! 

I think this is an amazing idea and I'm asking all my gamer friends, if they'd be happy to send Josh a postcard.

His Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/postcardsforjosh but if you're unable to access it, the address to send your postcard is 

2 Swansmoor Drive, Hixon, Staffordshire ST18 0FP, United Kingdom

I know the mighty Courserrim will step up to help in this most righteous of Quests.

Pinestro 100 Warden

Diaspora 100 Captain

Pinhealer Approaching 100 Minstrel

and many others...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> OOC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: