Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Band Meetup: Sunday Nov. 16 at 3PM server time

Hello bandmembers!

As we've discussed, we'll be playing a halfhour set for the Celondim Comedy Event. Even though I was planning on not creating any new pieces for the show, I would still like to testplay the music we'll be playing for the event -- as many of you know, there was an update to the music system code in the last LOTRO release, and we don't know if we may have to rebalance volume or make other changes to our existing library of ABCs.

Hope you can make it (both to the meetup and the Comedy event itself, which is Nov 22)!

I will post the ABCs and parts assignments on this thread as we get closer to the meetup and I find out who can come.

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

Ah thanks for the info, Malvy!

Hmm... well the next 'big' event we have is Winterstock, so we have time to wait for most retesting. I agree with your point about maybe postponing major concerts meanwhile, but I don't to cancel our appearance at the comedy event since we've already agreed to do that. On sunday, we will only test a 30 minute set for the comedy event, and just fix or ditch songs that have serious problems.

Briallan
Officer

OK folks, here is the link to the songs to be tested at the meetup tomorrow.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: