Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bredhe
Leader

re: Appreciation, Officership, Projects & Upcoming Events :)

Hello kin and kith!

My first letter/post as leader! Where to begin?

First, I want to thank you all for your support, not only that which you've given me as I stepped up to the leadership position, but also that which you gave Briallan as she led us through the past year, and as she decided to step down and focus on RL stuff. And more especially that which you've been giving one another, helping each other with questing, crafting, exploring, leveling up, gaining reputation, attaining better gear, and learning the mechanical underpinnings of how the game works. All of this sharing is what makes our kin a wonderful community here on Landroval, not just us kinnies, but also our friends who also hang out with us, too!

Now on to other things: Officership, special projects, and upcoming events...

Currently, our officers are as follows: My alt, Meghanne, and these wonderful folks: Pinestro (Diaspora, Jestrona); Malvy (Dalie, Melhildan); Panphidhren (Torgorvund); Briallan (Lindalosse), Albertine; and Sunflowerr (an alt of Perizota). It would be nice to have one or two more new officers from the active membership join our ranks, so if anyone is interested, please let me know! As for what officers do:

Officers are generally available to help with recruitment and promotion of new members or current members' alts, along with making MotDs or kinmail announcements on the behalf of members who need information to be shared kin-wide. Some officers focus on specific areas, such as Briallan who is band leader for the Remediators. Perizota also served as one of the TAs for when the Coursera class was in session. And now on to special projects:

Pinestro has been keeping track of those of us who are fully maxxed or guilded crafters. Hopefully, soon, we will be able to share a roster of who's who in crafting, so that we can all think about developing our crafters to round out the roster and ensure that as a kin, we have as many resources available as possible. Please get in touch with Pin if you are a maxxed or guilded crafter and let him know!

I've been working on developing two toons on a F2P account, Courserie and Courseric. Yes, they're named after this wonderful kin of ours! My intention is to have them serve as quartermasters for the kin, in order to store and make available to kinnies some of the rarer items we've collected, such as class quest items, reputation items, rare cosmetic items, and LI materials. I'm pleased to announce that thanks to the kindness of Pin and Saavo in providing reputation items, and then with Saavo's alerting us to the Mithril edition being on sale, Courserie was able to remove the currency cap. As soon as she's level 15, she'll get a house which will help with storage. Briallan's alt, Linebras, is currently our treasurer, but that may be moved to Courserie. All in good time.

Kudos to Willamae for her hard work in bringing Celondim Comedy to the stage last month! A stellar example of a special project brought to full fruition!

Are any of you planning an event , working on a special project, or pursuing a big goal? Please do share. Talk with an officer if you need help making announcements via MotD or kinmail in-game, or post to the forum. We've got the Yule Festival coming up on the 18th, so that will be good for a lot of hijinks (I can't wait!). And Winterstock II is next month (Go, Remediators!) Again, if you've got a special project on the side or have goals that we can help you attain, let us know!

Forth, Courserrim!

Bredhe :)

Whackabot1
Officer

Hello All!

My main focus currently is on deeding and obtaining the Eriador Meta deed! (I'm sure there is one that covers Rhovannion as well)

Looking for more deeding groups and groups of lvl capped members for Big Battles, instance raids, skirmishes, etc.  I am very interested in returning to Tham Mirdain to complete all the deeds available there.

I am also available to help lower level members get through instances like GA and to craft needed armor. I am a maxed level Tailor and there are others who are maxed within the Kin to call on.

Help to support our new leader!!!

Pan

(Dwothgi, Torgovund, Bareglor)

Having just bought all five expansions this past weekend (thank you Black Friday!), I'll be focusing on quests and explorer deeds in those newly-acquired regions for now.

After that, slayer deeds in the Misty Mountains and Angmar to finish Deeds of Eriador, and then probably Guardian quests in Angmar.

kargach
Officer

Anonymous wrote:

Having just bought all five expansions this past weekend (thank you Black Friday!), I'll be focusing on quests and explorer deeds in those newly-acquired regions for now.

After that, slayer deeds in the Misty Mountains and Angmar to finish Deeds of Eriador, and then probably Guardian quests in Angmar.

(This would be Hologro, BTW.  No idea why it logged me out.)

I don't have an alt problem, I have a control problem.

And don't forget my other account that I plan to use for housing recipes.

nebanc
Officer

That was me Saavo

Saavo - Warden
Ladcil - Burglar
Bredhe
Leader

Haha, are we going to trend anonymous posts followed up with "That was me!" announcements?

Awesome, a house for storing recipes would be nice!  Just one caveat: I think the current storage limit is 60 slots, and there are.... how many recipes?  Lots!!!!  Hmm...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: