Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bredhe
Leader

re: Successor identified!

Hi kin and kith!

Here's wishing everyone a happy Yuletide season!

I wanted to share a bit of good cheer: Our dear Pinestro has brought over his minstrel from Windfola, to make his permanent home here with us on Landroval. He must really love us!

Yes, he does. After some good discussions with him, Pinestro has kindly agreed to shoulder the heavy burden of standing by as Successor to the Leader position. This means should something untoward happen to me, he will serve as interim Leader until a permanent Leader is identified.

Please join me in congratulating Pinestro on making those momentous decisions. We are very lucky to count him among our number!

Three cheers for Pin!

Bredhe :)

Briallan
Officer

re: Successor identified!

Yay Pin! Pin has been around since the early days, was one of the original officers of our kinship, and has much leadership experience prior to that on Windfola -- very happy to have him as Successor -- though also good wishes for Brehde's continued health and well-being so that nothing "untoward" indeed occurs :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: