Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Band Meetup, Sunday, Jan. 4 at 3PM

Hello bandmembers! Here is the link to the songs and part assignments for our upcoming Sunday meetup. I'm not sure who exactly can make it, but I've assigned parts to Baudhaegas, Glofinwing, Malvy, Ashigaru, Rahmat, Raventrick and Laurie (who will be sitting in with us for Winterstock), as well as to me and some of my alts -- if the list of meetup attendees differs from the above, we'll just adjust the part assignments as needed. Hope you can make it!

We only have nine songs to test this week, so this should be a shorter meetup than the last one :)

Ashigaru Trecalia

Unfortunately, that's exactly the same time as the creep party...I'll see what I can do.

GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

The Creep party is on Saturday I thought? Band meetup is Sunday. But anyway, I did get notice out for this meetup very late due to oversight - for some reason I thought I had already let people know about this meetup some time ago but I guess it was my imagination :(

Anyway, if too many people can't make it Sunday, we can reschedule (or meet again) at some later time, but for now, meetup is still on for this Sunday at 3pm ...

Welcome Mirvie!!! I assume Malvy has already given you some pointers, so hopefully you will get with the swing of things quickly :)

Ashigaru Trecalia

It's a little known fact that I actually can't tell the difference between Saturdays and Sundays.

I may be a little late. The update on my Bootcamp drive is taking FOREVER! 

Raventrick

Update completed at 3:30. Music uploaded. Looks like rehearsal is over. Ready for Winterstock. I will be there. Send costume.

Briallan
Officer

Ah sorry you couldn't make it Raven :( Glad you can still make it to the show! We are working on the costume now and will resolve that this week.

BTW, we actually are going to have one more meetup before Winterstock, next week same time for all those who can make it (Sunday, January 11, at 3pm server time). It should be fairly short, as we only have a couple song issues left to resolve at this point.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: