Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Band events for 2015

So far, the only band event The Remediators have scheduled for 2015 is Winterstock (January 17). I would like people to be thinking about what other events we might be doing in the next few months and beyond. It's likely we can perform at some upcoming (but not yet scheduled) Windy Acres Ranch events, of course there is Weatherstock in June if we'd like to do that again, and there may well be other music festivals coming up soon (like the Greenfields show we did last spring). Of course, there are also several other shows that some of us might be involved with individually (like TSO, or the upcoming, but not yet scheduled AFAIK, Notenzauber mega-band concert).

On one hand, I have less free time this year than last (since I'm a full-time student now), so I have less time to prepare new music. But on the other hand, with the band having been around for over a year, we have quite a large amount of existing music in our repertoire that we can reuse, so we very likely can do some shows where we mix some older numbers with some new ones, and that would of course take less time to prepare than if we write completely new stuff for each show.

Often upcoming music festivals are announced on the Landroval server forum, but you all might hear of some other performance opportunities from other sources as well. So, no hurry on this, but just something to think about as we start a new year :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: