Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Spring Racing Carnival 2015

Hello all!

The Lonely Mountain Band's Windy Acres Ranch group will be presenting their annual Spring Racing Carnival in April. The carnival consists of several qualifying races on successive Saturdays, leading up to the final grand prize race and other horsey-related events and contests (not all of which involve racing) on Saturday, April 25. I will keep this initial post updated with the latest info and add to it as details become finalized. Here is the current announcement of the event, which does not yet have dates added to it.

While many of you may wish to simply attend the event to watch, or to participate in some of the races and other contests, there are a few other participation opportunities I would like to mention:

Formation Riding Team ... here is some info from Kiralynn, the event organizer: "The formation riding team is currently recruiting for the show on the 25th.  We'll be meeting Saturday mornings, probably at 10am or 11am EST/servertime, every Saturday until the show.  We'll also be working to provide the Turbine Points, reputation items, and gold necessary for all participants to unlock the proper steed.  We'll be meeting at the Hobnanigans field.  If you know anyone who might be interested, send them my way."

Rodeo Clowns ... for those who have better skills at comedy than I do, there are performing opportunities for rodeo clowns.

If you have any interest in either of these two performing opportunities, please email Kiralynn at this address: kiralynn@roll3d6.com

Also, The Remediators will be performing during and after the grand prize race.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: