Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Tower of Orthanc (12-man raid)

Hello all!

KWL has scheduled a run to clear all 5 wings of The Tower of Orthanc on Saturday, March 7 at 3PM server time. It's on our calendar as well, so please sign up if you'd like to go. Open to any characters L75 or above.

--

To have access to this raid, you must have bought the Isengard expansion, or the Instance Cluster: Isengard.

Assuming you have access to the raid, you can enable The Tower of Orthanc instance in the instance finder, by completing the deed "Discovery: Instances of Isengard" by arriving at the Ox-clan Merchant Camp in northeast Nan Curunír [79.9S, 0.4E].

A quick way to get to that camp from Galtrev is to take the quest "Slipping Through the Fingers of the White Hand" from Gwin, and then take the quest "Bringing Hope to the Helpless" from Mabon (they are both at [80.1S, 17.1W] in Galtrev). Accepting those quests in that order will teleport you to the camp and complete the deed.

Hope to see some of you there!

Ashigaru Trecalia

Let me say, if you've never been there before, that the fifth wing is a real treat - you really don't want to miss this.

By the way, here's the view of Isengard and the Tower of Orthanc from the camp .. I arrived there at night, so I didn't realize you could see it until morning :)

orthanc

Ashireth

Because my characters on Landroval are not yet level 75, I will not be able to participate in Tower of Orthanc.  However my kinship on Imladris raided in Tower of Orthanc numerous times back when these instances were new.  I don't want to give spoilers, but if anyone would like a sneak peek, one of my kinmates took videos for our first completions on a few wings.  I have YouTube links for the T2 Fire/Frost wing boss fight, the T2C Lightning wing boss fight, and T1 Saruman.  Would anyone be interested in these?

-Caldimac

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: