Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katemirh
Officer

re: Tomb of Elendil

Darn it! Kateminstriel has that quest active (and I was one of the requesters) but  I cannot be available on May 23 until a little after 5 pm Server Time ... like 5:10 pm or so.  Sorry but I just am almost never available on Saturday afternoons.

So if there is a second later run on Saturday at 5, 6, or 7 pm  I could do it, or I could do Sunday, ideally morning or early afternoon server time. 

Briallan
Officer

Yes, it turns out that hardly anyone can make it on May 23, so I am going to reschedule ... it will likely happen the next week, possibly Sunday May 31. I just haven't rescheduled yet since I've still talking to the people who have said they wish to go, to find a time that works for everyone (I've already chatted with you by mail on this, as u know). See this thread for details.

Also, there is not reason we can't go multiple times, 'till everyone who wants it has gone :)

Briallan
Officer

Rescheduled for May 31, Sunday, at 1PM server time. Katemirh, Hologro and Tinuland have reserved slots .. we may have a couple people from KWL coming along, so at this point, I don't know how many slots I have left .. signup on the calendar if you would like to reserve one.

Katemirh
Officer

re: Darn it!

Heck, I'm sorry.  I don't know how it happened but I didn't see this information until it was too late and I was actually ingame for awhile on Sunday and helped with an earlier than scheduled Weathertop run for some folks in a different time zone.  Teaches me to stop ignoring mail just because I THINK it is only my own resource sharing mail from the day before in there waiting for the vault.

Drat and double drat! 

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Katemirh
Officer

re: Got it and it was awesome!

The fates were with me and with us all! 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: