Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Garth Agarwen (level 30-40) Sat, June 13, 1pm

For those of you that have enjoyed doing some of the Great Barrows instances last week (Thadur, The Maze, Sambrog), I'm planning on doing a group adventure to Garth Agarwen next weekend.

Garth Agarwen is a series of instances in the eastern part of the Lone Lands. Garth Agarwen Barrows and Arboretum are 3-character instances, and Garth Agarwen Fortress is a 6-character instance. The following level 32-35 quests that you get on the landscape can be completed within these Garth Agarwen instances (actually there are further quests and objectives that you can get within the instances as well):

[32] Fell Spirits - Fellowship 

[32] Grimbark's Reclamation - Small Fellowship

[32] Ivar the Blood-hand - Small Fellowship

[32] Long Overdue Justice

[33] The Shattered Past - Fellowship

[35] Rings of Rhudaur - Fellowship

[35] Reclaim the Lost Maiden - Fellowship

To make this adventure challenging and interesting (to me, anyway!), I'm going to try to assemble a group of characters who are more or less “on level,” which to me means in the range of level 30 – 40. I'm scheduling the 6-man instance (the Fortress) for Saturday, June 13 at 1pm (server time). I'm not going to schedule any runs for the 3-character instances (Barrows and Arboretum) since those are easy to put together a group for on short notice.

If I can't get enough people with characters level 30 – 40 who are interested in going, I will try to fill out the group with characters a bit lower or higher than this range, or maybe postpone it a week. If you don't expect to have a character in the level 30-40 range by the scheduled date, don't despair, I imagine we'll do this again in the coming weeks as more people with characters in their 20s level up. If you have a character that is over level 40 and would like to go, perhaps we can also do a group of higher level (and possibly fewer) characters. Anyone from Courserrim or our other friendly and allied kinships, as well as regular users of the coursera chat channel, are welcome to sign up for this event!

To sign up, you can just mail me in-game, send me a PM on the website, or sign up on the website calendar (go to the calendar, click on the event, and then click on 'signups'). You are also welcome to just show up at the scheduled day and time of the event and see if we have room :)

Hope to see some of you there next weekend!

-Briallan

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

What I am thinking is that we might run GA several times over the next few weeks .. we have sort of a bulge of characters right now with levels in the 20s and 30s, so I'm thinking there will be continued interest for awhile still.

I'll keep a list of people who can't make the first scheduled run, and try to find a time that works for them the next time we schedule it...

Daffodilia

I am not sure if I can make this Saturday.  I will try in case any groups need another body. 

Dang I wish I saw this! I have that cluster pretty much untouched yet. I am 31 now.

Very interested in joining any effort on this.

Also, Great Barrows

Also appreciated if somebody joined forces to kill that stupid giant in the NOrth-Eastern shire. He just stomps me every time and that's that. 

Briallan
Officer

We'll go again soon! Now that Graduation Party weekend is over, I'll schedule some more times for GA, after checking with a few people on when might be some good dates and times :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: