Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuzia

re: Fornost instances

I would like to do the Fornost tonight or tomorrow or Thursday night. Level maybe 35? 6 ppl

Me a champion! Who with me?

Ashigaru Trecalia

At around that level, I can provide my L41 Guardian if you need.  Cannot aid you on Thursday, I am expecting to take part in a Challenger of Saruman attempt.

Awesome! Will tonight work? Say, around 10 edt?

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Briallan
Officer

I have a guardian level 34-ish, who could of course go red-line if ashi's guard is the main tank -- I'll be on at 10pm edt tonight so I can come along as well if needed.

Kuzia

Cheerp wrote:

Sure I would love to do .. really no one of the Merry clan ever had the chance to visit Fornost.

But during the week the time difference forbids (10pm /server is 4am here :), and at weekends it clashes with all the other events currently going on. Difficult.

Post pictures please! Or even better, write a blog about the experience of going through all the wings of Fornost, and wherever you may go after that.

Sorry I did not think to take pictures while there... But we only did half of the instance. It's pretty long as it is, I think it took us about an 1.5 hr - is that right, folks? - and that with some overlevel characters like Ehhh.

Maybe we could plan it into some of the weekend activity but not this weekend. On occasion, I can do earlier on a weekday too, especially in Summer. If you drive this process around this schedule, it sure can be done.

There were lots of those water spirit mean things, and before that some big orcs in spiky helmets and big wargs. It starts above ground, in a very well fortified city that fell many years ago and there are ruins, many many many walls, then it moves to a watery terrain. Then we came to this giant basement filled with water with a few high platforms and there was a mean boss who had something like 57,000 morale and he kept dashing left and right and we had to chase him to finish him off as he spewed insults. Also, Ehh taught us how to press those buttons green-yellow-red -blue round things) in sequence so an awesome eagle made out of light appeared and fought for us for a little bit. I am still confused though if we were supposed to ALL press a blue button first then the green button or one person was supposed to do green, the next blue...

Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Katemirh
Officer

Thanks for that clarification, @Cheep!  I had heard of fellowship manoevres but didn't know that the coloured buttons were associated.  Rarely seen them. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: