Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: The Remediators at the Weatherstock (Sat, July 25, 315PM)

As many of you know, The Remediators will be performing at Weatherstock, for fame and fortune! Well, not exactly for any fortune … or much fame ... well, anyway we WILL be performing, and that‘s the important thing!

The competition starts at 2PM server time on Saturday, July 25 (yes, it’s almost here!). The Remediators are scheduled to play at 315PM, though the time is really approximate.

There are two ways you can watch the show. The first is to actually travel to Weathertop and watch the show in person. The other way is to watch the show via live stream.

There are three sites that I know of where you can watch the live stream. Go to this site and scroll down to the bottom of the first post in the thread, and you will see a yellowish poster with three different URLs that will provide live streams of the event.

Lastly, you will be able to vote online for the winner of the Audience Choice award! The url for voting won’t be posted until the conclusion of Saturday’s competition, but I will post it on the coursera chat channel when it appears, so you will know where to go when it is time to vote.

Hope to see many of you there, and if not, I hope you can watch the stream!

-Briallan

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Kinship Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: