Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ethlossoth

re: TP party

Greetings Coursers!

As you might have heard this week, the free character transfers is upon us. Many of us have character(s) on other server(s) we want to transfer, and we can't be 100% sure if we really get free character slots or not. Anyways, who doesn't need TP?

Sooo, for that reason, I thought it would be a good idea to spend a few hours grinding TP. The fastest method is doing Ered Luin, Shire and Bree slayer & exploration deeds. Another super easy method is grinding reputation items. Bree, Mathoms and Rivendell are the lowest levels.

Let's get to the important part! How can you join the TP party?

Tell about it here, in this thread, or let me know in game that you want to participate. You need a character who doesn't have those deeds done. It can be an alt you can delete after the grinding. Please also tell wich day and what time (in server time) would be good for you. We don't need to do the TP party on Landy, it can happen on any server as long you use the account that needs the TP.

Our higher level players, (by higher I mean level 35-45+) may want to join my hunter getting rep in Goblin town, Forochel, and/or Sarnúr. Remember! You need that level to use the rep items!

Step up, don't be shy.

Sincerely yours,
Eth

Kuzya (lvl47) needs (from memory, so possibly more):

Ered Luin - reputation with dwarves [got all the rest, unless new slayer deeds in Sarnur- have not done Sarnur yet and ouwld be interested in questing]

Shire - some beer something deed [got everything else]

Bree: flies; spiders in the Barrows (like 300 spiders) [got all the rep]

Lone Mountains: forgot the name of those buggers that look like giant chicken on spider legs from Dali paintings - need about 80; wargs [got all the rep]; possibly, crebain; also still a place up Weather Hill undiscovered

Evendim: done with slaying of angmarim, tomb robbers, salamanders and kergrim; also got all the rep. Still need guaredain, giants, dead things that fly with angmarim in Annuminas, those flying light balls, and forgot what else.

Rivendell/Trallshaws: need rep, need all slayer especially the stupid hard to kill dragons in the mountain.

North Downs: need worms and forgot what else; have most slayer deeds and rep.

Angmar - need everything

Have not played Sarnur, Forochel and not even sure what Goblin town is, so would be up for any of those.

-------

I can play a bit tonight but tomorrow I am off for a wedding and not back till Monday or so. Will you be doing these next week as well?

Ashigaru Trecalia

I guess I could do something like this - Rahmat's account could probably benefit from a bit of wardrobe space or an outfit slot.  However, I can't do it on Landroval Server.

Kuzia wrote:

forgot the name of those buggers that look like giant chicken on spider legs from Dali paintings

I think i love you Kuz

And sure, we can do TP hunt anytime, transfers is just a good reason.

We'll bring it together, Ashi! ;)

Well...I guess pick a time and server, then?  Bearing in mind that come Monday, character generation on the servers slated for closure will be disabled.

Oh yes, and the Executive Producer said that they expect they'll have a character slot sale at some point.

Bredhe, Lore-Master: /aghast "TP party?! I thought toilet papering folks' homes went out of style when Earth Day became a holiday?!"

Morla, Bog Lurker: /whispers to Bredhe "Doofus, they meant Turbine Points..."

Bredhe: "Oh!" /frown "Waitaminit, Morla... Did that dwarf just confuse you for a giant chicken with spider legs??" /shakefist "Imma send that dwarf a Rotted Heart!"

Morla: /sigh "If it makes you feel better..."

Bredhe: /roars "All Spiders Must Die!"

Bredhe's tirade is cut short as a long line of chickens cut across the road in front of her and Morla, and their heads turn to watch them scurrying past.

Bredhe: "I love Chickens!"

Morla: /mouth waters "Me too!"

Bredhe: /fishslaps Morla, "Not those ones! I've got some water for you in my flask, so keep your tendrils off Mama Hen and her Spring Chickens!" /waves gaily at Mama Hen and calls out "Luv ya!!"

Mama Hen: /calls out to her flock "No time to stop for our admiring fans! We've got to Cross the Road!"

Morla: /nudges Bredhe "Don't we have a TP Party to get to?"

Bredhe: /grins "Oh yeah!" /confused "Wait, did the invitation include directions?"

Morla: /thinks to himself "Le sigh..."

Orchil

I could do a little of this on Dwarrowdelf, if anyone were interested in going there. I have characters up to level 40ish there, who could be helpful. Or maybe another server, too. I'm open this weekend, as far as I know.

Ethlossoth

Alright, so how about this folks?

TP party #1 on Landy, concentrating on deeds that Kuzya meant.
(Since noone else added anything so far, but we might change that, depends on what are the requests.

TP party #2 on Dwarrowdelf, doing all the low level deeds I mentioned in the first post.

Time: this weekend, saturday and/or sunday.

Who is free around hm, 5-6pm servertime?

Be sure to create a fast killer ranged character on Dwarrowdelf and bring it out from the intro. Minstrel, hunter, rune-keeper, warden (?) are all good.

If anyone wanted to do this on Windfola with new characters, I have my arsenel there to back you up and obviously on a quieter server there's less chance of others being around to steal your kills.

Pinestro 100 Warden

Diaspora 100 Captain

Pinhealer Approaching 100 Minstrel

and many others...
Ashigaru Trecalia

5 to 6 servertime...that's 4 to 5 Ashi time...should be able to.  But honestly, I'd say to do a Landroval trip just as an ordinary deeding session, not one if your concern is banking some TP to buy character slots in anticipation of server transfers.

Okey Friends, today we meet at Michel Delving stable master at 5pm servertime on server Dwarrowdelf.

Please add Ethgil as friend, so we can contact each other.

If you do not have a free starter pack yet, I recommend to get one, so we can move faster between deeding locations. (And for billion other reasons I'm not gonna list here now.)

I hope  this site works.

See you there!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: