Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ethlossoth

re: Tarlang's Crown quests and Minas Tirith deeding

Hail All who hitted level 100 at least on 1 character!

It is time to rally again!

I seek company for Tarlang's Crown quests in a few days/1 week. Please sign up if you need these quests too. A relatively long FELLOWSHIP questchain, wich also has a (bank) daily option later on. Also a good method to restock on Amroth Silver Pieces!

Did you folks do the slayer deeds in Pelennor Fields?

As Ashigaru was so kind to remind us, it is needed for the very last class trait point. Contact me if you want to join the troll massacre!

Carry on, winter is coming~

re: Tarlangs Crown

I can do Tuesdays 7 pm or later server time, or most Saturdays and Sundays 6 pm server time or later.  Other evening and Sunday times are hit or miss but I will try to make it if possible for something scheduled in an evening.  

(I am unavailable weekdays during workhours 9 to 6 Mon-Fri and  another commitment I have on Saturday afternoons) 

I now have 2 level 100 characters Katemirh (Hunter) and Kateminstriel (Minstrel).   Note that Kateminstrel has only done one fellowship quest as a healer and was glad there was a back-up.  It would be great to have more practice but I wouldn't want to be the only healer for the good of all.  

Thought people would like to review the quests here https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Category:Tarlang's_Crown_Quests  I am not sure if either of my characters have done any of these.  I know that my Minstel got the first one below level and wiped. Hope it is still in her Quest Log. 

Eth, if you (or anyone else)  have more information on which quests it would be good for us to get in advance, please let us know. 

Ethlossoth

There are several reasons why i run TC quests and they are the following:

- DA silver pieces that can be spent on essence recipes,

- DA reputation,

- these are landscape quests, so there is no restriction by entering - even if someone doesn't have the Quest Pack, can run it,

- it is an excellent training for those who want challenge / learn their class better / experience their limits on level 100 / want to prepare for harder raids.

My rune-keeper just hitted level 100 and it is one of the first questchains i got when entering Dol Amroth.

We do quests when most players can attend, and can do it repeatadly for everyone. No rush, the quests won't run away from us!

An FYI about Tarlang's Crown to consider.

As Eth noted, Tarlang's Crown is a source of Amroth Silver, which is still a viable source for Essence recipes.

There is also a deed for Tarlang's Crown quests.  However, it cannot be completed in one day, you will have to come back at least once more for another set of dailies.

At the end of the Tarlang's Crown questline (which requires completing the TC questing deed) is a 6-man instance which awards the title Enemy of the Heirs.

Officer

I would love to do Tarlang's Crown. Maybe you could pick some times (even tentative), and we could put them on the calendar. Then we can try to schedule RL duties around them.

Bredhe
Leader

re: Tarlang's Crown / Pelennor

Definitely count me in for a troll massacre in the plains of Pelennor.

Tarlang's Crown.....I'll try to come along. I don't know if I have done the final instance?  Can they be repeated if completed already?  I do ask that for TC runs, target assists be used, so I can keep track of who's targeting what, and match  the lead attacker's target easily, when I am not busy picking up items or fighting off a respawn. TC is rough, so no TA=unhappy Bredhe :)

Cheerio!

kargach
Officer

I'm still needing it for the deeds, count me in.

I don't have an alt problem, I have a control problem.
Jestro/Pinestro/knifesedge
Officer

Happy to join if time is suitable

Pinestro 100 Warden

Diaspora 100 Captain

Pinhealer Approaching 100 Minstrel

and many others...
Ethlossoth

Good to see that this many of you are interested! Woo, i'm happpy!

As i cannot add a poll to this thread now, please comment here or send me an in-game mail wich day and what time is the best for you! Please remember that both TC and deeding will take up at least 2 but more like 3 hours! TC daily is 20 mins with a good geared group, if you know where are you going (i lead this so many times, i have no problem with that) but the whole quest chain is waaay longer - can do in more sits, so no worries about that.

Bredhe: the final instance - iirc is NOT repeatable, at least it is not a repeatable quest. Not sure if you must have the quest to enter or can help if you already did it. *shrugs* I will add the tank and lead dps as TA. :)

The best time for me is around 2pm servertime but i know that it is too early for americans. So i'm kinda ok up until 8pm servertime to start (but i will be half asleep).

Up to 7pm servertime is best for me but long bursts like the full run are likely not possible for me in one sitting.

Pinestro 100 Warden

Diaspora 100 Captain

Pinhealer Approaching 100 Minstrel

and many others...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: