Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daffodilia

re: Recipe Swap!

We're having another Recipe Swap in Dampdale this weekend. 

Two rules:
1) Take what ya need t' learn, not t' sell.

2) Non single use only--If there is alreadies a copy a' the recipe(s) ya have to share in the stores, please put them at the Cartography Society.  If there is alreadies a copy at the Cartography Society, please keep it so we can keep space open for less common recipes.

Suggestions:
1) Feel free t' check the Cartography Society in case a dupe there was read at the main smial, and no one's noticed t' right that yet. 

2) If the Cartography Society's storage is jammed packed, please tell or send a note t' me if I'm not about so I can juggle space.

3) If ya have a stack a' scroll cases fer a certain tier, and that tier already seems well represented in that craft's storage, ask for me or Post them to me iffin' I'm not around.

Noteworthy:
1) Thankies t' everyone who keep this goin' each time with their contributions!

2) Fer crafts with more than one smial set aside, the shelf labels will note if certain tiers are at the secondary smial (usually the kin/deluxe is the main).

3) Scholars: dye, paint and fireworks recipes should be at Everblossoms' on Brookbank--not Marblous' on Harrow.

Map:

Address List:

Holds Owner Address
dupes Dampdale Cartographer's Society 2 Chalk Rd.
Cook Finns 4 Wending Way
Farmer Sprouts 2 Wending Way
Forrestry Carvers 1 Harrow Rd.
Jeweler Telles 1 Brookbank St.
2nd Jeweler Tianias 2 Brookbank St.
Metalsmth Smithies 3 Chalk Rd.
2nd Metalsmith Lumenials 4 Chalk Rd.
Prospecting Metzgers 3 Wending Way
Scholar Marblous 3 Harrow Rd.
dye, paint, firewerks Everblossoms 5 Brookbank St.
Tailor Pitched 3 Brookbank St.
Weaponsmith Four Fourthlings Fairgrounds 5 Harrow Rd.
2nd Weaponsmith Egglantine 4 Harrow Rd.
Woodworker Grovers 6 Harrow Rd.
2nd Woodworker Shrubs 6 Brookbank St.

Share n' Enjoy!

Last edited by Daffodilia on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

I was out of town this weekend and missed the swap, but what a great idea! I will gladly participate in this another time. :) Miruwyn

Daffodilia

We tend to do one every other month or so these days. 

We still have many, many, many recipes leftover (like always, since folks are so awesomely generous!), so if you let me know which professions and what crafting tiers you're looking for, I can put what we have for your needs together in one of the Dampdale smials and give you a key so you can check.  Better to send it Quick Post in game to Daffodilia, since I sometimes forget to check here, but I'm usually on Daff at least once a day.

Y'all are cordially invited t' attend our Bounders of the Shire Anniversary Weekend Events taking place from January 9-11th*.

As part a' the Bounder Anniversary Weekend this weekend, we will be holding a weekend long Recipe Swap in Dampdale.  

All recipe houses should be unlocked by dinnertime t'morrow night (Friday), though possibly by the afternoon.  They will be locked back up Sunday night around midnight. **

Because folks are so generous with recipes, please keep non-single use duplicates donations in a craft specific house to two at max, put 3rd duplicates in the duplicate house if there is room. If you've a fourth, keep what ya have or post it t' me (Daffodilia) if ya don't want t' keep it. Otherwise, the duplicate house will be full a' nothing but bronze dagger and pink wall paint recipes. 

We will try t' keep things rotating throughout the weekend so everyone has the best chance of learning as much as they can, but there will be times when we don't get to tidy'n when we might like t'.

If ya have unopened scrolls ya would like to contribute, put them in the corresponding craft house/vault shelf or post them t' me if ya don't have time t' distribute them.

I hope everyone that stops by finds something of use! **

Feel free t' stop on by our other events this weekend:

Fryday: Fish Fry at Bywater Bridge 9pm

Saturday: Anniversary Buttoning at noon at the Addernotch Station House (4 Brookbank St.)

Sunday: Bounder Bash 8pm at the Oak n' Barrell in Addernotch (4 Myrtle Ct.) Dress fer dancin'.

===

* ((All events are RP encouraged. All times are Bywater Time=servertime))

** ((Feel free to ask on the channel  if you want to go earlier, and if I'm about, I will let you know what's open or not.  I will be about tonight (Thursday) alting betweenhouse alts and making room for recipes, so I could be on any one of 20 something alts--if you see a name you don't recognize in the channel, it might very likely be me.))

***  ((Feel free to bring any of your alts--they do not have to be in Courserrim.))

Sorries! My brain has been mush this last week.

This is a Swap this weekend in Dampdale.  Bring a friend.  Bring all yer alts.  Link to the map has been fixed.

It's time fer another Recipe Swap this weekend.  Fryday, October 16- Sunday the 18th.

One minor correction to the map: Four Fourthlings is now Cave Claw Huggers Society kinhouse.  Contents will still be the same, only the name and decorations have changed.

Also, speaking of Dampdale, for those who use the Monthly Moot Outfits, Pennons has moved from Dampdale to Stitchville.  Same smial, different neighborhood.  We're slowly moving a few cosmetic oriented folk to Stitchville since we have some Cosmetic kin houses started there.

Anthura is the new owner of Pennons' old smial, but she does not have cosmetics to share.  She might offer you some pie if she sees you though.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: