Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herbegar

re: Happy 5-year anniversary of the Landroval Combat Classes!

Thanks for organizing these, Bredhe, they were helpful and a lot of fun! I went searching for the URL today, and so now I'm posting here so it's in an easy-to-find spot 5 years from now image

Landroval Combat Classes (wordpress.com)

Katemirh
Officer

re: Further to the link to Combat Classes website

This website started to get sleepy after the establishment of the Combat Classes blog in wordpress.com. I don't mind saying now that the new blog p'd me right off at the time.  Anyway,  I've been paying for the dedicated domain of www.courserrim.org that points to this site and it is due to expire in one month.  I'm inclined to let it go if no one is interested. 

I know that guildlaunch is dated but at the time, no one wanted to move away from the rest of the gaming community despite my offer to build a site, so I learned to wrestle this antique platform. But now I don't think I have the bandwidth to create and host a new site either given low interest in both site and kin recently.  I'd love for people to say, "No, no, we're going to regenerate, let's keep the domain, build a new site" but not holding my breath. 

Kate

Charaters: Katemirh (Hunter); Kateminstriel (Minstrel); Kategardriel (Guardian)

Katesarnariel (RK), Kateypie (Burglar); Kateberian (Warden) 

Just another plain "Kate"
Herbegar

re: Re: Further to the link to Combat Classes website

I definitely miss the vibrant Courserrim community of a few years' back, but yeah, time marches on. Thanks for paying for the site all that time, Katemirh!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> The Memory Vault All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: