Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malvy
GDPR#3463094
Officer

re: GDPR#3463094

GDPR#3463094
Daffodilia

Just an FYI about how I'm handling these events is current plus next month on the Happenings list over on the LOTRO forums.

I added all of the February Guardian events just a bit ago, and once we're into February, I'll list the March Hunter events as well.

I noted in my last post on the Happenings thread where to find info on the combat classes (linking the site), as well as what I wrote above in regards to how far in advance I would post them.

I think it's great that folks are taking this on.  I will do my level best to spread word and help them be well attended.  Of course, this means I will also add them to the Bounder calendar.  I will likely do that tomorrow.

Maybe someone would want to post them on the Landy Vets calendar as well?  I honestly don't have time to do that, but it would help inform more kins overall if someone has the time to do so.

I wanted to let folks know that Meadowlarke started a thread about the Combat Classes on the Landy forum at LOTRO.com.  It can be found here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?661793-Landroval-Combat-Classes

I updated it today with a reminder of tonight's offering with the KWL, and posted an image from the Guardian Classy Discussion as well as a link to the Recap page on the LCC site with info about what can be found on that page.

If you want to post anything related to any classes you're leading, or screenies/comments about classes already held, please feel free to do so.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: