Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Gilhilde

re: Creeps!

Do we have anyone in the kin who might be interested in trying out the creepy side of LOTRO? It's loads of fun, and a great way to make new friends, as we could probably only find 3 or 4 people willing to give it a try, so we would be a small group working together.  All creeps are the same level, so you don't have to struggle to find people close to your level. I think a lot of people don't realize that when you start out creeping, you begin by doing a bunch of simple quests like killing trees to get logs, killing norbogs to get various parts, and some exploration quests, and these  go much faster and easier with a small group.

It might be fun to go creeping together as a Halloween activity. Anyone who thinks they might like to give it a try, please reply to this post or send in game mail to Gilovertheground.

Trower

Not sure what it is, but I'm game.

Siltharan
Officer

Yep! I'd love to. I have a Warg that's very early on in the quests.

Briallan
Officer

Haven't done this before, but it sounds like fun to try. Can you choose what type of monster you are? I'd like to be a particularly icky one.

Gilhilde

LOL, Briallan. F2P can only be reavers, but if you are a subscriber you can choose. Just click on monster play at the login screen and you will see the choices. As you rank up you can get different skins for your creep, and some of them are quite hideous.

Jestro/Pinestro/knifesedge
Officer

I have a low level Warg by the name of Doche. I've creeped a fair bit on Windfola, so would love to be involved over here. Perhaps we can set up our own Courserrim Tribe (the creep equivalent of a Kinship)?

Pinestro 100 Warden

Diaspora 100 Captain

Pinhealer Approaching 100 Minstrel

and many others...
Angaric

I haven't started any but I would be willing to make one.

Gilhilde

Not sure what times are convenient for you all. How about Thursday evening 8 or 9pm eastern. Or Sat or Sunday anytime after 3pm eastern. Could you all make one of those times? I'll put it on the calendar once we have a time. Would it  be nice to meet once a week for creeping?  If none of these times are doable for you, could you give me some idea what would work better?

Siltharan
Officer

My work schedule varies enough that I tend to have a closing shift anytime it would actually work out to go creeping. Haha. This weekend I'll likely have off (Saturday for sure), and the only commitment is 9pm Sunday for the band.

Briallan
Officer

Evenings (after 9PM EST) would work best for me since I'm west coast. Thursday would be best day for me, though I could sometimes make it on other days that don't conflict with band practice Siltharan mentions.

Albertine_Courserrim

re: Re: Creeps!

maryannr wrote:

Do we have anyone in the kin who might be interested in trying out the creepy side of LOTRO?

I've had a couple of goes creepside with my Reaver, Albrakh but I'm not sure if I've quite got the hang of it yet (unless you count providing easy cannon fodder for the freeps!) But I'm quite keen to have another go, especially if it's with other people who are newer to it so I don't feel like a hindrance rather than a help!

I'd play! I have a spider and an... uruk? that I began but haven't played much at all yet. The format is a little weird to me so playing it with a group of friends would probably be the way to go.

Gilhilde

For those who might be interested in trying out creeping, could I have some info about time zones and availability? Finding a time we can all be on is our biggest problem. I'm est and can participate most evenings between 7-10, also Sat and Sun late afternoon and evening. 

Aloann

I'd love to try it!

-- Aloann

Gilhilde

re: Creeping

What do you all want to do about creeping? Should we just have occasional outings at different times, or would it be better to meet regularly, perhaps once a week at the same time, so people would know they could always join in at that time? If we decide to meet regularly, what day/time would be good?

Right now is an excellent time for beginning creeps to do some questing because there are hardly any freeps about and the keeps are all controlled by creeps so you can turn in your quests easily.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: