Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Angaric

re: The Tomb of Elendil

Hello everyone, I have been trying to get a group together for the Tomb of Elendil. It is a level 40 instance and we will need 6 members. You must own the Trollshaws and Evendim, so you can do the long quest chain that leads to the instance. Here is the quest chain http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Quest:The_Tomb_of_Elendil. It begins with Aragorn at level 32 and ends with the level 40 instance. I have Etwulf who has finished the quest line and is level 38, so I'll have to do some skirmishes to level him quickly if we can get the required amount of volunteers. Tacie has just finshed the questline and so now we need four more volunteers. I would also be willing to run it more than once if we get more than the required 6 members. So anyone interrested please post below and then we can start working out a time to do it. Aragorn needs his sword forged before he sets out to save Middle Earth. Will you be the volunteer that see's this mission to its end?

Trower

Trower is in at level 45. Quest line is at the instance point. Eastern time zone better for me.

Gilhilde

Also eastern time zone. Renhilde is my level 42 champ, ready and willing to go. Please someone step up to tank this for us. Also could really use a loremaster.

Trower

Burg for the needed fellowship maneuvers would be nice too.

Jestro/Pinestro/knifesedge
Officer

re: Warden Pinestro reporting in

I'm happy to be first reserve but hard to commit to any particular time, between RL, my other server and Neverwinter. Working on pre reqs now

Pinestro 100 Warden

Diaspora 100 Captain

Pinhealer Approaching 100 Minstrel

and many others...
Ice Weasel

Krohkur and fellow Northern Light Sejanor both need the Tomb itself. We are a tad over-level now, though, so consider others before us. 

Krohkur is 57 and Sej is 56, I think. 

Tomb of Elendil is one that is murder on-level, but is easy to get over-level before you get it done. It is a great quest, though.

Kroh and Sej are usually on around 10pm Servertime, most nights. Weekends more sporadic.

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Hobbelion

Hobbelion is 38 right now, and has done part of the quests. I can make sure that I get up to level 40 and get up to the instance part of the quest this weekend. He's a Champion so more DPS. :(

As for availability, EST and Monday, Wednesdays seem the best days this month and maybe some Thursdays. I can play really late too so could coordinate with PST as well.

Tacie
TacieCourserrim

I've done the quest chain leading up to the Tomb. I'm waiting for the day and time to be decided. Tacie is at level 43 right now.

Errismanta

Errismanta (hunter) is level 46 and is in if we still need more members to run this (I am using an xp disable stone at the moment so I will still be level 46 whenever we run it). I have run the instance once before but that was just me with a level 85 captain running through which basically had me doing almost nothing. I want to try running it as part of a full group running it fairly close to level.

I haven't been on as much recently RL has been busy. I am also in Eastern time. I am available most days after 2 eastern.

-Morgannah-

Triyt (captain) is level 39 and has not done any of the quests leading up to TOE. 

I can only play on weekends.

Angaric

re: The Time

Sorry everyone I made it its own post under questing. If there are more people who can make it please post there. Questing and then The Time. If someone can fix it for me and put it on the calendar. That would also be great.

Angaric

re: Signups are ont the calander

The date will be Saturday the 16th at noon server time. Sign your characters name, level, and class, also please make sure you have the prerequsites done. Just click the 16th while you are signed in and write it in the box.

Hobbelion

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to plans with my brother during the day, but would like to see if anyone else would like to do it another date this week for those who miss the gathering tomorrow or had so much fun and wanted to do it again.

I'll set up a new post after the weekend to see if there's interest.

Angaric

re: This doesn't have to be last one even if it sn't the first

I only have 12 hours tomorrow and then probably nothing for two weeks so we need someone else to stand up and take the helm of this project. It can happen multiple times. I would be happy if you guys just get a group together for it after the long quest line that we all did. So keep posting if you want to do it and it didn't work saturday for you. There are no mind readers so let us know if your interrested and keep checking back.

Tacie
TacieCourserrim

I was really hoping Saturday (today) would work. After today and until the end of November I will not be able to commit to anything. I'll have relatives visiting during that time. While I may get on LOTRO it will probably be in short bursts and at no specific time. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: