Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbelion

re: Interesting Spot for a concert

One night I was riding from the Prancing Pony and something caught my eye. Lo, there it was, seen below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/108761280@N03/10864725843/

Siltharan
Officer

Still another place where we might have to deal with outside sound interfering with our tunes. :)

Hobbelion

Didn't say it was the best place or a place I would want to have a concert! Just an interesting place. :)

Ice Weasel

There is a field-stone stage just out the top door of the Scholar's Stair, by the reflecting pool for Bree. I'm guessing it had a specific use in the past, but it just is there, now. The only problem is that there is no casual traffic past there. We would have to rely completely on posts, adverts and shout-outs in regional/global channels.

I'm thinking there is a setting in the Audio settings in Options that turns off Environmental Sounds when playing music.  I'll look for that today.

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Briallan
Officer

The audio options do have a setting that turns off environmental sounds, but I'm not sure that would solve the problem, since the audience would still hear them unless they did it as well.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: