Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siltharan
Officer

re: Movie Themes/Star Wars

As I randomly started humming the theme to Star Wars (I hear random songs in my head often :P) I was thinking we could also start a list of movie themes as something to do later. Would be a fun concert. Or we could do a mini Star Wars-only concert.

Music ideas-

Star Wars - Imperial March

Star Wars - Theme

Jurassic Park

Pink Panther

Rocky

Mission Impossible

James Bond theme

Indiana Jones

Pirates of the Caribbean

And, of course, LOTR.

Big list! Hehe.

Hobbelion

There was a concert last night outside the Pony after you left that was on movie themes. They had Superman, Groundhog's Day (which I vaguely recognized) and others.

In any case it's a good idea and I want to remediate Pirates of the Caribbean theem.

Briallan
Officer

I agree it's a great idea. I will start looking around as well for some themes. Which one of you is volunteering to be the concert organizer? (notice how I deftly delegated this to someone other than me J).

Siltharan
Officer

Hehe. Delegation from the co-leader ;) Awesome. I can head this one up too, unless anyone else has the urge to lead. :)

Siltharan
Officer

It's surprisingly hard to find good, faithful MIDIs for movie themes. Most of them are over-cheesed or just... meh. I found a couple easy ones to take care of, and uploaded them to my Dropbox (Movies folder): the Rocky theme and Indiana Jones theme.

Siltharan
Officer

Uploaded Can't Wait to be King from the Lion King and Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) from Pirates of the Caribbean to my Movies folder in my dropbox. Thinking I'll work more on Disney tunes now. We could have quite a list going after a while. :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: