Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siltharan
Officer

re: LFF: Epic Book 3 Chaps. 4-6

I need at least one (if higher level) assistant for the 3 fellowship quests in Book 3 Chap 4-6. I'll be available most of the time today and tomorrow since I'm off work. Appreciate the help! Let me know here or in-game if you want to fellow up and take these quests down!

Siltharan
Officer

Aaaand, this'll get put on hold, as minutes after I posted Turbine announced the server's going down for "maintenance" at 1pm ET.

Albertine_Courserrim

I'm on Book 3 Ch 1 at the minute so if I catch up in time will be happy to join in when you're up and running again

Siltharan
Officer

Chap 4 is now done. Chap 5... Got manhandled by a rare Tarkrip mob a level above me. Oof.

Edit: Seems the inspiration buff didn't take, based on a discussion with Errismanta.

Trower

Let me know when you see me on, I'll run you through. I also may have an alt around your level that could do it with you.

Siltharan
Officer

Chapters 4-6 now done, ran through them on my own with a little troubleshooting help from Errismanta last night when the elf-stone wasn't buffing me occasionally. :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: