Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Next Remediators Concert Date

Band Members, after reading the below proposal, please reply on this thread as to which of the proposed dates you would be able to perform.

At the band meetup tonite, we discussed date for next concert but did not decide. My proposal is to have our next concert this coming Sunday Dec. 8 at 9PM server time at the South Gate of Bree. This would mean rescheduling or cancelling our next band meetup (which is currently scheduled at that time/date) but we don't really have many holiday songs to test yet, we do have enough songs ready to perform, and so far no one has said they aren't available that date.

Alternate dates:

Thursday 12/5 9pm - Hobbs not available, but several others are

Friday 12/6 9pm - Silth not available, but several others are

Mon 12/9 9pm - also possible -- Briallan is done with classes, and maybe this would work for other people as well.

Other dates this week are problematic for a variety of reasons including activity of other bands.

If Sunday 12/8 doesn't work for enough people, I would propose going for 12/5 or 12/6 or 12/9 -- whichever date we can get the most people (if ties, will probably go for earlier of those dates, unless some other reason for deciding comes up). After this, we may be too busy with creating/testing Yuletide festival songs to do a concert (though who knows? .. depends on peep's interest/availability)

Siltharan
Officer

Correction: 12/6 I AM available, as I have an early shift (out at 4:30pm server time), as I said at the meeting. :) 

Thursday 12/5 is out. Sunday 12/8 is potentially okay, though I find out my schedule on Wednesday or Thursday. I forget whether we have longer hours this early. Monday 12/9 is also unknown for the same reason.

Ice Weasel

I'm good for any and all.

This points to not having a life outside LOTRO, but I think I'm okay with that. 

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Dendrolis

I would likely be able to make Monday 12/9 as that is typically a "dark" day.  (Can't guarantee it, but it's more likely than any other night).

Basically Silth wasn't available Thursday and I'm not available Friday. Next Sunday or Monday would work for me. It might be snowing out east by then!

Siltharan
Officer

Nope, can't do Sunday or Monday. Working till 9pm ET Sunday and 11pm Monday. :( Pretty much closing shifts every day I work next week... Tuesday and Saturday off.

Briallan
Officer

Based on the above responses, I think we should do the next concert on either Monday or Tuesday next week. If we do it on Monday, we will have maximum of 4 people only if Dend can make it (which isn't clear yet). If we do it on Tuesday, probably Silth can play, Dend cannot, and I'm not sure about everyone else since it wasn't one of the original dates I proposed in my original post. Doing it on Tuesday would also have the benefit that there's a day free from musical activity between the Sunday meetup and the Tuesday concert.

Could people respond on whether they could make it on Tuesday? I propose we decide by Friday at the latest based on best available info at that time, so people can plan, and I can announce the concert ahead of time on LotroArtists.

Since I am off from school for a month after today (YAY!), I will have some time to add some holiday arrangements to the ones that Hobbs and Silth have already created, so we can start testing holiday songs at the meetup this Sunday.

Ice Weasel

Tuesday works for me. 

Or rather, I don't work, so Tuesday's good. 

Siltharan
Officer

The Weasel has my schedule. Or: I'm off Tuesday too. :P

Raventrick

I can make it on Sunday for rehearsal and Tuesday works fine for me! See you all then!

Hobbelion

Tuesday could work if it's 9 or after Server Time. I have a meeting from 6:30-8:00ish.

Briallan
Officer

OK, 5 confirmed is the most we are going to get, so let's go with Tuesday Dec. 10, and let's make it 915pm server time to give Hobbs a bit of a buffer. Either Hobbs or I will be using an alt to make it 6 characters -- Hobbs I will give you the choice of whether you want Hobbedoc to participate -- if you don't, I'll bring Ringolion -- either way is fine with me. I will publish the playlist and parts in day or two.

We will play at Bree South Gate.

Ice Weasel

Perfectamundo.

See you there!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: