Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Follow The Remediators on Twitter

Follow The Remediators (@Remediators) on Twitter!

Yes, though The Remediators live in the age of swordplay and horse travel, they try to keep up with the lastest communication trends. You can now follow (and retweet!) the Remediators on Twitter. The twitter account is mostly intended for audiences outside the users of this website, so we will continue to announce all band activity on this website as well.

Our gmail address is LOTRO.Remediators@gmail.com. Any band members who would like login info for the twitter or gmail accounts, please PM me.

Ice Weasel

re: Follow The Remediators on Twitter

Well done, Bri!

I'm an old guy, but my son told me all about Tweeter. I've built a birdhouse, laid in some seeds, and hung it outside my window. Can't wait for the first little blue bird to come and tell me things!

(Okay, seriously, great idea. LOL... One thing I do on Northern Lights is to put a Twitter display on the homepage with the official @LOTRO tweets. They are really good at putting tech bulletins and so on there. It's amazing to me how communication works these days!)

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: