Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Remediators have a gig for Sunday at 830PM server time

Hi Band Members!

The Remediators have been offered a job playing for the Knights of the White Lady kinship's Simbelmyne Convocation. Our business manager (Rintheliel) accepted the job (without checking with anybody!), so if you're mad, direct your complaints to her :)

Knights of the White Lady is an RP-encouraged kinship. While they said that either lore-friendly or non-lore-friendly music was OK, I think we should go basically lore-friendly, or at least not "egregiously" modernistic.

Band Members, please let me know if you can make it to the gig on Sunday. The gig goes from 830 to 900PM server time. Hobbelion (and Hobbedoc?), Bryt, Bri, Ringo and Siggarek are available, but it would be cooler if we could get some additional *people* as well ...

Last edited by Briallan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Siltharan
Officer

Nope... working till 11:30pm EST. :(

Ice Weasel

I can be there, and would be honored.

Yes, we certainly should be "lore-friendly" on this one. 

The "white lady" in the kin name refers to Eowyn, I believe. There's more to it, but not my place to elaborate. Anyway, music befitting the Rohirrim, and specifically the region of Edoras would be incredibly on-target.  

I think if we concentrate on jigs, reels, that sort of thing, it would be cool.

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: