Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Coursehood and Kin Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siltharan
Officer

re: First Housewarming Parties 3pm and 9pm EST Saturday 12/14!

The kinhouse has been purchased! We're good for another 6 months on upkeep thanks to your donations, plus we now have 45 storage slots. The next 15 cost 125G, and we only have 20g left in our coffers. If we want to buy more storage slots for our chest, we can later.

Our housewarming parties (at least, the first ones!) will be tomorrow, 12/14, at 3pm EST and 9pm EST. This should allow for enough people to participate, hopefully with some music and fun as well. :) 5 Roaring Road, Trugorth, Thorin's Hall Homesteads!

Syene
Severin.

Woohoo!

P. S. -- Siltharan, please, when you can, hop in-game and give Syene decoration permission. Thanks! I have really neat items that are bound to him that it won't let me place on either Brun or Lainwen.

Siltharan
Officer

Done!

Angaric

re: It looks pretty cool!

The only thing I would move is the treasure to the back of the house. lol Good Job!

Tacie
TacieCourserrim

Syene, it looks wonderful! Very warm and welcoming. I particularly like the red elven style furnishings.

Syene
Severin.

Tacie, thanks! I think I had more fun with the exterior than the interior, and that's saying something!

Angaric, I'll get right on moving that treasure chest, haha, maybe upstairs in the hobbit room.

In other news, I'm such a moron. I went through a cleaning frenzy and tossed out a "Special Furniture" item that was a quest reward (Large Firepit). Would've been pretty cool in the main hall (the gigantanormous center room). We'll need some more pictures/maps/etc for the walls, but it's coming along nicely though it's irksome at times because I want to put things in certain spots where they're not allowed. All in all, it's coming along swell I think.

Trower

fantastic job Syene!

Siltharan
Officer

Thanks to everyone who came out! Turns out we had a better gathering for our 3pm party, so we just played some music in the evening one. :) Check out Albertine's thread in the Crier regarding our house chests and offer up input if you have any (i.e. from other kins you've been a part of, etc.).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Coursehood and Kin Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: