Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Briallan
Officer

re: Winterstock details for Sunday and Monday

OK, here are the details for the first Winterstock appearance, which is Sunday 10PM EST:

• band members expected to play: Krokhur, Siltharan, Ashigaru Trecalia, Delphyfer, Briallan, Hobbedoc, Andilras, Hobbelion (Ringolion, Radgallac, Brytford and Siggarek will be on hand for fill-in if needed)
  • band members should assemble in Thorin's Gate at the at the lower-entrance gate to Silver Deep Mine (the Forge at 14.6S, 101.9W)
  • We will play 2 sets as guests of Les Beaux Chapeau (who has the stage from 10PM to whenever)

Here are the ABCs for Sunday evening. The list of who plays which parts is in the File Library of the Gallery (setlist winterstock sunday.xslx).

If any additional band members not listed above wish to play, please let me know at some point and I can adjust the list of who plays what parts.

I won't post details for the Monday concert until late Sunday evening, to avoid confusion.

See y'all there!

EDIT: the link to the ABCs has been restored -- these are the final versions of the ABCs for tomorrow.

Last edited by Briallan on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

Siltharan
Officer

Did anything take hold as far as winter clothing? Or are we going with our standard shirt and trou?

Briallan
Officer

Ah, thank you for reminding me! We did decide on the other thread to go with the white gold. I just mailed it to you -- please send to Delphyfer when u r done and ask him to return it to Brytford when he is done with it.

Ice Weasel

In the white/gold, how can I put it...

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Briallan
Officer

Ah, one more thing which I forgot to mention earlier, as part of the performance on Sunday, two of our band members will play WITH Les Beaux Chapeaux on two of their sets. I already have the songs here, and the list of what parts we will play will come tomorrow. We probably won't change instruments. Do I have any volunteers to play with them?

Siltharan
Officer

I'm in. :)

Hobbelion

I can be there tonight. Hobbedoc can join once I get him over to Homesteads.

Briallan
Officer

Excellent, thanks for volunteering Silth! Here is the link to the LBC songs and the setlist is in the File Gallery (LBC Setlist.txt -- we would play on their 2nd and 3rd sets, which come before and after our 2nd Guest set, as show on the list).

Also great that you can join us tonight Hobbs! Hobbelion can take Radgallac's part (he plays Theo on all songs) and Hobbedoc can take Ringolion's part (she plays drums on the first several songs and then takes a break). I made the changes on setlist winterstock sunday v2.xlsx which is now up in the file gallery.

Hobbelion

Sounds great. Both Hobbs will need the clothes. They are already at Treegarth.

Briallan
Officer

Brytford just mailed Hobbelion the outfit for tonight. BTW, you actually need to be at Thorin's Gate for tonite, not Treegarth lol.

Ice Weasel

Lots of other folks are meeting up before their stage time in the fenced-off area in front of the mines, for quick sound check.

"A dwarf minstrel who sings about goats... Krohkur? Is that you?"
Briallan
Officer

Correct -- I mentioned this in my initial post of this thread:

band members should assemble in Thorin's Gate at the at the lower-entrance gate to Silver Deep Mine (the Forge at 14.6S, 101.9W)

This is the so-called "Green Room" where we will wait until someone from LMB comes to collect us and bring us on to the "stage"

Raventrick

re: Winterstock

Bri,

I plan to be there tonight also...it was just the rehearsal last week that I couldn't make. I'll download tunes but not sure if it's too late to get a costume.

Briallan
Officer

No, its not too late -- I just mailed you the costume - great you can make it tonite!

Briallan
Officer

I will go ahead and join Siltharan as the other band member who will play with LBC in their sets tonite.

Now that Raventrick is joining us, I have uploaded a NEW VERSION of who is playing what to the file library: setlist winterstock sunday v3.xlsx.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Minstrel Mayhem/The Remediators All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: