Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briallan
Officer

re: Looking for fellowship level 40

Hello, my main Briallan is now at level 40 (burglar). There are several interesting small and full-size fellowship quests (as well as 3 instances) available at that level in Evendim.

I did not do the pre-reqs to Tomb of Elendil, and prolly will not go back and do these as they start at level 32 which would be kinda boring for me. But I am available to help anyone who DOES want to do that quest. And there are several 40-level full fellowship instances in Evendim that are I THINK unrelated to the tomb of elendil quest, and do not AFAIK have any pre-requistes: Glinghant, Haudh Valandil, Ost Elendil (I am going by the wiki, not personal experience, and so I may well have some wrong info here .. if so please correct me...)

Also, haven't upgraded my equipment in a while -- much of it is level 33 crit stuff -- if anyone can help me out with better stuff I'd appreciate it!

I will prolly park this character while I do stuff with some of my alts, so if you are getting close to the 40 range, I can wait for you if you'd like.

I'm hoping to do this on-level for a good challenge, so kind of looking for people with characters in the 36-44 range for this -- more or less :)

Last edited by Briallan on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Trower

I have a 41-ish Hunter that would be glad to join you in any instance you need. Give any of my toons a yell. 

Trower, Liegro, Drybrand, Abuska, Apoliona, Bludoolin, Baab, Beebell

Last edited by Trower on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siltharan
Officer

Silth is in upper 30s. :)

Ashigaru Trecalia

I wont be actively monitoring your affairs, but I've a Guardian at L36 (Kitenzel Einion) and a Hunter at L41 (Saviole Trecalia). You are welcome to ask for them if you need them for something.

Cool, so with four people so far we are getting close to critical mass to actually do some full fellowship stuff here. I wonder if anyone else from KWL is interested? -- it was fun when we did Garth Agarwen together and there were a couple people in the 30's beside Lady Ashigaru's alts as I recall? If we are still a bit short, we could wait a bit, or maybe pick up one or two from regional LFF, or maybe think about some other fun ways to make this happen.

Briallan
Officer

Would this Thursday (Feb. 13) evening work you guys (8pm or 9PM EST perhaps?). We could do a small fellowship quest if we got 2-3, and we might be able to pick up some people from KWL and do some full fellowship stuff.

Siltharan
Officer

I have a photo class Thursday night, so no luck on making it then. :(

Trower

I'm available at 8 tonight with a 46 Hunter if needed.

Briallan
Officer

K, will look for you then, Trower! I put a note on the calendar.

Siltharan
Officer

Now that I'm back to questing, if anyone wants to take care of the Epic B4C5 (Hiding in the Dark) fellowship quest in the Trollshaws sometime, we could set up a fellowship for it.

Briallan
Officer

I can come along. Not doing epic quest line with this particular character, but it's a chance to kill stuff...

Trower

FYI On that quest (Hiding in the Dark), you'll get an inspiration stone so you can solo it. Rather easy. Also that's usually a good time to work on your Trollshaws Troll slayer deed +1 Zeal.

Siltharan
Officer

Yeah, I know about Inspiration for that quest. I just wanted to make it a way to get a group together and complete it. :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> Questing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: