View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuzia

re: Crickhollow kinship?

Hello folks,

I apologize if this was covered already somewhere - but I failed to find it. I created a new toon on Crickhollow to try out the Tolkien's professor's in-game class. Poor chap is all alone. Is there a Courserrim-related kinship there? If not, perhaps you know of some other nice place for my poor Captain Wrungel? I don't think I will be playing him a lot for now - what's with Kuzya still missing pretty much all instances and most of Gondor, but still.

Thanks

Kuzya

Briallan
Officer

Kuzya, there is no kinship on Crickhollow (or any other servers besides Landroval, for that matter) that consists mostly of Courserrim members. Mostly, the Courserrim who have toons on other servers use those toons to attend (or perform at) various events (musical, lore-related, or whatever). For example, I have toons on Crick and Laurelin, but none of them are members of any kinship.

However, we have close relations with the Second Breakfast kinship on Crickhollow ... they have helped the Remediators quite a bit with some concerts we have played there. If you were interested in learning more about their kinship, or perhaps joining them on Crickhollow, you might contact Drummor (on Crickhollow) or Drumthor (on Landroval) who is the kinship leader and someone who knows us pretty well :)

Briallan
Officer

... or you could just go to their website and fill out a membership application.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Courserrim on Landroval Forum Index -> OOC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: